Hello,

can someone give me a hint how to build maven cvs HEAD (I'd appreciate if I didnt have to subscribe to yet another list)?

When doing a "cvs update -P -d", I am seeing lots of

cvs server: cannot open directory /home/cvspublic/jakarta-turbine-maven/src/plugins-build/xdoc/templates: No such file or directory

type of messages, and when I invoke "ant -f build-bootstrap.xml", I get compiler errors when building the ChangeLogPlugin, starting with this one:

[exec] /home/cse/dell/work/jakarta-maven/cvs-src/src/plugins-build/changelog/src/test/org/apache/maven/changelog/ChangeLogEntryTest.java:70: duplicate class: org.apache.maven.changelog.ChangeLogEntryTest

Am I missing something?
TIA,
Christian