The problem is that it is not about a compliant way to do this, since I
can have any entity I define myself in my target xml (based on the DTD).
The problem is that the one that parses to the new xml file supports
everything that could end up as valid xml in the target.
Thats why I think there should be an addition to the current xml (or
other) taglib, so we can support those outputs correctly, so we don't
have to assume the xml that is doing the parsing also needs to conform
to the target dtd.
Hope you get my point ;)

Mvgr,
Martin