Sounds a bit casual, but reasonable.
+0

Martin Cooper wrote:

On Sat, 8 Feb 2003, Jeffrey Dever wrote:

Just curious, if this is the first release build ever, should it not be
labeled Alpha1?

FileUpload has been in use by "external customers" such as Struts and
Turbine for some time now, without any serious issues. As such, I consider
that it has done its time in Alpha, despite not being labelled as such,
and is ready for a Beta release.

--
Martin Cooper

Martin Cooper wrote: