>You forgot to include a patch :)

I include a zip file with the sources for the TERMINAL-TYPE patch.
I am really a newbie in contributing to jakarta, so i'm sorry if this is
not the right procedure for submitting patches.

>>Also, I think that the support for subnegotiating options can be reused
>>for implementing support for other telnet options. I think that the best
>>way to do this could be defining a java interface for managing options and
>>letting users of the library define their own class for managing options.

>Sounds good.  Submit a patch.

The included patch only deals with TERMINAL-TYPE. I'll try to send a patch
for an open-option version of the TelnetClient by March 17th: I have a clear
idea of how to do that, but I'm facing a hard schedule on my job right now :-(

Best regards,
Bruno D'Avanzo