Discovery has been very stable for a while now, with a few bug fixes....
It's a prereq for at least one project (Axis) that is getting ready to cut
a new release.

I'd like to ask for a vote to cut a 0.2 release,

and a volunteer with sufficient karma to help me out.  I'd be happy to do
what busy work needs to be done, but I've got very limited access in the
Apache domain.

[is anyone in the open-source community using discovery, other than Axis?
I'm using it for my own projects, but I'm curious]

<ras>