I have not used modeler before but am happy to lend a +1 if that's needed.

+1

Mike

robert burrell donkin wrote:
(i don't want to set a president about nominating committers for components by people who aren't committers for that component but i think that this is a special case since folks responsible for the component have already given a +1 before the VOTE.)

i don't know too much about yoah other than he's a committer for tomcat and for the log4j sandbox (so i can't provide the traditional eulogy) but recommendations by costin and craig are good enough for me (see http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=jakarta-commons-dev&m=105478999528602&w=2)
.

so i'd like to nominate Yoav Shapira ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) as a commons committer for modeler.

here's my +1.

- robert