Phil Steitz wrote:
I think that Al Chou should be added to the list of contributors to commons-math. Al has provided useful patches and great suggestions for improvement and advice on implementation strategies.

Tim/Mark/Robert: if you agree, can one of you update project.xml? I was going to submit a patch, but though it better to post to the list.

Yes, I've now added "Hot Fusion Man" to the project.xml. He should possibly provide more "narration" if he likes.

One more thing: the web site on jakarta.apache.org is a couple of revs out of date. My awe at the power of maven wanes a little when I see that ;-).

I'm sure its not the power of Maven at stake here, but more my lack of understanding when it comes to what one can do within the scope of the nightly build process. I have seen references in some of the other commons projects to firing up Maven either from within Ant or Gump.

Is it just a matter of one of you guys manually firing "maven site:deploy" Shouldn't the nightly kick this off? How does this work for the other jakarta sites?

Phil

Speaking of contributions, you seem to be throwing allot of heavy duty dev work around via patches, (and being that you wrote the proposal as well) maybe its time to consider a nomination for commit rights?

-Mark