At 15:28 09/06/2003 +0100, you wrote:
The functors have been one of the most discussed and fought about pieces of code in commons.

View A is that they should reside in [lang] and [collections] should depend on [lang].

Snip...

One problem with having them in [lang] was that these classes were not a full functor implementation. That can be found in [functor]. There may be a case for additional factory-like behaviour in [lang] at some point, but I don't want to duplicate the [collections] code.

Ah, ok that explains many things. Thank-you I appreciate it very much.

Christian Gross