I'd like to request karma for the Jakarta Commons IO project.

My goals:
- Merge/move IO helper functions from FOP into Commons IO.
- I've already submitted an alternative implementation of a
  ByteArrayOutputStream that is considerably faster than the original. I
  have some additional ideas in the area.
- Work towards a release of Commons IO (documentation, code clean-up,
  additional testcases where necessary, website)
- Reintroduce some power into the package.

(I've already requested karma before and I'm already in the avail file.
The problem was the group permission.)

Apache ID: jeremias

Thanks a lot.

Special thanks also to Robert and Craig for their help in my quest for
karma. :-)

Jeremias Maerki
FOP committer
XML PMC member