I could go back and forth on this, but I think that whether the singular
form or plural form is returned, it should be CONSISTENT.  I think that it
is easier to implement the singular form since at least one method should
already have it in the singular form.  If there are no methods with the
singular form (only getFoos and setFoos), then it would be reasonable to
just have the plural form be a normal property of type List (no "extended"
Clazz functionality would probably be used at all).

Eric Pabst

|---------+--------------------------->
|         |           [EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           pro.net         |
|         |                           |
|         |           06/18/03 07:35  |
|         |           AM              |
|         |           Please respond  |
|         |           to "Jakarta     |
|         |           Commons         |
|         |           Developers List"|

  |        To:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
              |
  |        cc:
                           |
  |        Subject: [Clazz] getFoos and addFoo: property name "foos" or "foo"

--- Weitergeleitete Nachricht / Forwarded Message ---