Hi all,

I read a mail a while ago about the release candidate of fileupload that
explain this release break tomcat!?

Is it true?

If yes, which version of tomcat are affected?

As Debian maintainer  of fileupload, I'd like to know if  I have to tell
Debian users if they have to  upgrade tomcat (and which version) if they
install Fileupload v1.0.

Many thanks for your attention,

Best regard, Arnaud.

Martin Cooper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Release Candidate 1 of the  Commons FileUpload component has proved to
> be stable, with no new showstopper issues reported since that release,
> and only minor documentation updates applied.
>
> Therefore, I propose that the tip of the main trunk in CVS be released
> as FileUpload 1.0 Final. I will act as the Release Manager.

-- Arnaud Vandyck, STE fi, ULg
   Formateur Cellule Programmation.