While working on the xor patch, I encountered the need to create the
following method:

boolean[] toPrimitiveArray(Boolean[])

to avoid duplicating logic between handling primitive and object
booleans.

I made it private.  But would it be a good public addition?  Along with:

Boolean[] toObjectArray(boolean[])

Any thoughts or suggestions?