Looking back over the mail list and bugzilla, I can't see anything that
doesn't appear to be done and dusted. The only unsurity I have is:

toStringBuilder's recursion issue. Gary committed some code around the
time, but didn't refer to it. So unsure if that code equaled that issue.

I aim to find time tomorrow to build an rc1 and call a vote for a release.
While I'm going to aim to publish a javadiff report on the released Lang
versions, I'm not going to look into including it in the distribution as
this would really mean integrating it into the build system and JavaDiff
is LGPL.

I am planning to change the LICENSE so that it uses the Lang LICENSE.txt
and not the Commons LICENSE.

Hen