On Tue, 2003-07-08 at 10:52, Vanita Shroff wrote:
> Hi John:
>
> I shall report the NPE bug on bugzilla alongwith the jndi configuration.
>
> I am totally newbie to JNDI. I have one question. For generic JNDI
> implementation, if we bind the pool (Jdbc2PoolDataSource ) on the server,
> should the client get a new pool on every lookup?

It is possible and Jdbc2PoolDataSource (DS) attempts to account for that
possibility, so that even if the lookup returns a different object, as
long as it looked up the DS with the same name, the DS will use the same
pool of connections. So I am curious to understand the problem you are
seeing.

john mcnally