Howdy,
Since we all agree a combo jar, if it existed, would not replace the
individual releases, perhaps we should try a revolutionary way to gauge
the usefulness of this combo jar: ask the users.

How about we start a thread on commons-user and ask users what they have
to say?  How many would find it useful, etc.  Given that many commons
users are developers themselves, their insight would be useful IMHO.  If
no one wants it, why do it? ;)

I for one wouldn't use such a combo jar, because I like picking able to
pick and choose versions and have only what I need.  Yes, a 4MB combined
jar isn't that big, but it's a lot bigger than the 400K or so of commons
jars I really need ;)

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

and notify the sender.  Thank you.