committed. many thanks.

it all looks fine. i've managed to resist the temptation to tinker too much (just yet ;) but i have renamed the directory from example1 to addressbook since i prefer descriptive names where possible. (i think that it makes it easier for users.)

don't worry too much about the build script, it not a priority. maybe it'd be a good idea to have a separate build.xml script in the examples directory.

i've been toying with the idea of using maven to create some kind of documentation based on the source plus html contained in the files but i don't have the time to do this right now.

- robert