Robert Leland wrote:

robert burrell donkin wrote:

hi rob

could you remember to cc the pmc next time?

Thanks, and I will do that next time. I just sent out an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I ment to say [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks again,

Rob

every release needs to be approved and this is the most convenient way to make sure any pmc folks who aren't subscribed to commons-dev get the chance to veto.

BTW the usual convention in the commons is to prefix [RESULT] to emails of this kind. it makes it a bit easier for people to spot them.

- robert