For backwards compatiablity, I think what we want is a "release" of
commons-collections.jar containing these types, perhaps marked as
deprecated.

By date or by name is all the same to me, but if it's not some version of
commons-collections.jar, it's not really backwards compatiable with the
nightly releases for the past 9 months.

- Rod <http://radio.weblogs.com/0122027/>