Hi,

Is there a method in the BeanUtils package that allows you to extract one
property as a String[] out of an ArrayList containing a collection of Beans?
The only thing I found that was close to what I want is:
                public static String[] getArrayProperty(Object bean, String
name)
            throws IllegalAccessException, InvocationTargetException,
            NoSuchMethodException {}

, but I need something that takes an ArrayList instead of a Bean Object....

Any hints appreciated!