I've read through the release documentation at:

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?MovingFromSandboxToProper

We would like to propose moving out of the sandbox for the following reasons.

1.) Project Maturity: We are at a point of stability and have the ability to now do an intial release.

2.) Project Contribution: Much of our developer base is contributors who are beginning to seek some recognition for thier efforts. In the sandbox, we don't have the capability to allocate the commit rights for the project.

3.) Usability Testing: A strong aspect of the development process is User feedback, without a release we are limited in the feedback we can get from users. With a release, others will be able to begin building dependencies on our project, and provide us with a means to complete the development cycle.

thank you,
Mark Diggory

--
Mark Diggory