I'll go ahead a store a "starter" EnumerationUtils class tomorrow.

As far as Sun goes, I wonder if they did do that internally and got some
"now my pretty code has compile warnings all over the place" feedback. Or
perhaps Sun feels "self-deprecation" is too much of an admission of guilt
WRT now not so great design choices... Not marking these deprecated can't
make Java any easier to teach, that's certain.

Gary