As far as I know, there's no such thing as a commons-configuration specific mailing list.

All commons development discussions and cvs activity go to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

All commons user concerns go to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hernan Silberman wrote:

I'm looking for a mailing list specific to the commons-configuration sandbox project. The link from the project page led me to sign up to this list:

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/sandbox/configuration/mail-lists.html

Just wondering if that's right, I wasn't expecting to get an email anytime there's a CVS commit on any commons file.

thanks...
Hernan