You have taken the appropriate first step of identifying a potential
problem.  You now have the responsibility to take the next step and
involve the ASF.  Several long standing members of this community have
voiced their concerns on this issue.  It may be that there is no problem
but the community is asking you to act in good faith and bring it to the
foundation's attention.  Please do so.

David

=== message truncated ===