Danny Angus wrote:

3/ Geronimo is not under the jurisdiction of this PMC. The Geronimo
situation was explained to you at the time .

Would you please refresh my memory a link the message explaining the source of Geronimo source? I think that most people believe, including me, that it is refactored jBoss code, how else could so much code apear.

or just ignore this post, no need for another flame war on Geronimo. I think Geronimo is a shamefull part of ASF.

tia,
.V