> > 1) I don't want to have to build every project [ie figure out weird
> > Sun dependencies] just to push up a global site change. I
> can accept
> > this though.
>
> I know diddly about the multi-project capabilities of Maven
> at this point, but I'm kinda hoping it will take care of this
> kind of thing...

No, the problem with Sun dependencies is that, at present, Maven is not
allowed to automatically download them from a publicly accessible
repository. However, this is just something each person needs to setup once
(eg download/obtain javamail 1.2 and put it into
$HOME/.maven/repository/javamail/jars/javamail-1.2.jar), and most of the
JARs are probably lying around on your system somewhere anyway :)

Cheers,
Brett