Fine! Then would there be interest for the following feature:

I have written a simple HTML parser that is able to extract links (<a> tags, forms, frames) from HTML pages. My tool that I have mentioned in my first mail, stores these links for all pages that it has loaded. It then allows to define requests that follow some or all of these extracted links.

So after a page was loaded it is e.g. possible to say "follow the 1st link of this page", or "follow the link with the text xy", or "send the first form with the following parameters". This way quite dynamic tests can be defined.

As far as I understand Latka it at the moment supports only static URLs that must be defined in the test XML file. This could it make difficult to test dynamic web applications that generate complex URLs for accessing its elements. Writing test scripts would be easier if those URLs could be extracted directly from the loaded pages.

Do you think this feature is worth to be added to Latka?

Oli

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I wouldn't say active, but it's still under development.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting