There are discussions over Apache-commons, over commit rights within Jakarta, the size
of jakarta-commons (and sustainability of growth), willingness to allow new comitters
to just work on sandbox code, the role of the sandbox, the incubator, the list seems
to go on. With 1/3 of all dev mails in jakarta sent on commons-dev, is adding more
projects really viable?

Stephen