Tim O'Brien wrote:
On Mon, 12 Jan 2004, Gary Gregory wrote:

The site http://cvs.apache.org/~tobrien/docs/ is indeed consistent with the
other links but, for me, battleship grey is not the most attractive
background color. A red font color for the headings (call me crazy ;-) is a
bit unusual since I kind of think of red as "error" or "alert" or
"attention! attention!".

Which is why I think it might be a good idea to centralize our CSS in a central place, and to put a preGoal into Maven to copy a consistent J-C Style to the projects.

I like this approach. While you're at it, a "default" logo like the ones that you have been putting together using gimp (with the text somehow "dynamic," i.e. editable) would a nice thing to make available.

That, or to get the job done quickly, just put the CSS in with every project.

For [collections] immediate needs, I think this is best. I don't care personally about the color scheme, but I think that it would be a good thing if those who do care could agree on something that we could use throughout the Commons.

Phil

Tim

Gary