> Bill,
>
> Your usage of Jexl is the first usage I know of which is separate from
> Jelly. If you happen to have pointers, it would be nice to start a page
> "powered-by".
>
> Paul

Just thought I would jump in here and say that I too am using Jexl in a
persistence engine (to be open sourced and housed somewhere...). I use it
to allow expressions in a dynamic SQL statement. As an FYI, there is a
"Anyone Using It Yet?" section on the main page of the site.

I started using it primarily because I use Jelly quite a bit and therefore
learned about Jexl.

As a side note, I sent a patch a couple of weeks ago fixing string
concatination but I don't know if Geir has done anything with it yet and I
can't get into Scarab to check.

In any event, nice to see others involved :-)
Robert McIntosh