On Sat, 2004-01-17 at 17:21, Mark R. Diggory wrote:
> Jason van Zyl and I just worked out some details for distributing a
> Apache specific maven repository to ibiblio.

To the best of my knowledge I have place a copy of the Apache projects
that were on ibiblio into the maven repository now at Apache:

http://www.apache.org/dist/java-repository/

Please take a look, if I missed anything I will grab it from ibiblio, if
there are things in there that don't belong please nuke them.

As things stand now the apache dist will get sync'd once a day, if you
want the maven stuff sync'd more frequently and I will get it pulled
more often.

Anyway, many thanks to start. I was just waiting for an avid user to
step up and push it through. If there's anything else I can do let me
know.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://maven.apache.org

First, the taking in of scattered particulars under one Idea,
so that everyone understands what is being talked about ... Second,
the separation of the Idea into parts, by dividing it at the joints,
as nature directs, not breaking any limb in half as a bad carver might.

-- Plato, Phaedrus (Notes on the Synthesis of Form by C. Alexander)