Piotr,

Thanks, I applied the patches. Here are some additional things that we should clean up in EmpiricalDistribution, if you (or anyone else :-) have more time and are interested in these things.

1. Either remove or implement the "not implemented yet" distribution persistence methods. I am ambivalent on these, maybe just supporting serialization is enough.

2. Refactor the tests to test the double- and file- based loads more neatly.

3. Develop some sort of rationale for the test tolerances. This is an interesting mathstat problem. I would ideally like to use statistical tests (like elsewhere in the random package), but it is not obvious what the right test or test parameters should be.

Phil