Hi Robert,

A while ago there was some discussion about the newly added
MultiVariableExpander, and whether or not there was also a need for a
simple VariableExpander implementation.

You were going to look into whether MultiVariableExpander implements a
true superset of ant variable-expansion behaviour or not (I believe it
does).

Did you make any progress on this? Is there anything that I can help
with? I know you're rather busy on Betwixt at the moment, but I would
like to keep some momentum towards a Digester 1.6 release too, if
possible.

Cheers,

Simon