True..  But, you could grab the propertiesConfiguration out of the composite
and save it..  I think the composite should be looked at as a read only
"thing" because saving has too many odd ramifications..

And, at least, the one user who mentioned the
AbstractConfiguration(Configuration conf) is actually using a
CompositeConfig anyway, and needs that exact same problem solved..

Eric