Hello,

When I call:

BeanUtils.setProperty(target, "someIntegerProp", null);

it sets the property to 0 instead of leaving it setting it
to null or leaving it as it is.

This behavior seems wrong to me. It seems like setting it
to null should be the expected behavior, but even leaving
it as is would be better.

I suspect this is the reason that I'm having trouble with
Struts forms, because I start with a form with null
properties but I get it back with all set to Integer(0).

Does anyone know anything about this? I really would love
it if my Struts forms worked correctly... any help is
appreciated :)

It looks like I'm using version 1.6 of beanutils

Regards,
Otto