I have some minor patches (javadoc) to submit for this project, but I have not been successful in creating the unified diff file from CVS. I tried the following:

cvs -d :pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/home/cvspublic login password: anoncvs

export CVSROOT=:pserver:anoncvs:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/home/cvspublic

cvs diff -u MathUtils.java

but with no success. Other variations with the -d option, and attempts to specify a path failed. I was in the directory where the MathUtils.java file was located on my local system. I am new to using CVS, and I can well guess I am missing something (perhaps a lot) here, any help would be appreciated.

--
Christopher Schuck

"If you have no voice, SCREAM; if you have no legs, RUN; if you have no hope, INVENT" - Alegria