As far as I am concerned the builds for codec and lang are still broken.
Unit tests are not run, javadoc and clover not generated, etc, all due
to commons-build changes made to "fix" other components.

To make things more complicated, Maven RC-2 behaves subtly differently.
I think a 1st step would be to agree for all to use the same Maven
version.

Thank you,
Gary