--- Allen Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've always thought something similar to the boost graph library
> (http://www.boost.org/libs/graph/doc/index.html) would be useful.  Now that
> Java has generics as well it might be an easier first-cut translation...

We wouldn't be able to ship a generics-dependent version, though, as we're
aiming for compatibility at least as far back as JDK 1.3, if I remember
correctly.  If a source-to-source compilation of genericized code to
non-genericized code is still possible in Java 1.5 and beyond (I know it was
with gjc, which is Java generics' parent), then we could ship the the
machine-translated source code and have both ease of human translation from
BOOST and backward compatibility with the server JVM versions that are still
widely prevalent in production environments.

Al

=====
Albert Davidson Chou