I believe we should discuss what might be a copyright infringement
issue with the two normal cdf algorithms.

NormalCDFPreciseAlgorithm cites a couple sources for its
implementation:
1. R which is protected by GPL
2. TOMS 715 which is protected by ACM's CALGO license,
http://www.acm.org/calgo/copyright.htm

NormalCDFFastAlgorithm cites Applied Statistics as its source.  AS is
copyrighted by The Royal Statistical Society and the only thing I
could find about its licensing is a little blurb at
http://lib.stat.cmu.edu/apstat/ stating "The Royal Statistical Society
holds the copyright to these routines, but has given its permission
for their distribution provided that no fee is charged."

I ask that everyone concerned to familiarize themselves with these two
implementations and citations.  Then, we should decide on a course of
action regarding these two classes.  Prior to that, some more
investigation might be necessary for the RSS license terms as the
above quoted, statement is a little open ended.

Brent Worden
http://www.brent.worden.org/