        From: Mark R. Diggory [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Mon 5/24/2004 12:31 PM
        To: Jakarta Commons Developers List
        Subject: Re: [math][proposal] Drop serialization from selected classes

        Just to give an update, I generated serialversionUID's for all the
        current Serializable classes in the src/java directory for which they
        were absent. I'm just waiting on our clarifying the decision prior
        committing everything. I am currently working on a serialization
        solution for the ValueServer/EmpiricalDistribution classes.

        -Mark