Hola,

>Yes, it would be good to maintain acceptable html in javadoc. Yet, I'd
>like to point out that javadoc isn't java code. while we would like to
>maintain lots of it to help our users understand it, the library works
>just fine without it.

But if you do have it, it's be nice if it were in a human-friendly
browsing format, given that it's intended for humans and that most of
them use the HTML JavaDocs ;)

You probably want strictfp: http://www.jguru.com/faq/view.jsp?EID=17544.

>>6) ComplexFormat doesn't extend the JDK Format class

You didn't address this issue.  ?

>implementation is designed such that it reads each url/file twice makes
>doing this not possible.

Out of curiosity, why read each url/file twice?

Yoav Shapira

and notify the sender.  Thank you.