For commons packages everything works fine, but for commons sandbox packages maven site fails...

Oliver Zeigermann wrote:
Sorry, using rc1 does not help. The script fails at a position where a stylesheet var is accessed which obviously is null. Are there any files missing in the transaction package?

Oliver

Dirk Verbeeck wrote:

I'm still using rc1. It works for me and it seems the best release candidate, both rc2 and rc3 have some problems.

If you downgrade, don't forget to delete the .maven/plugins directory in your home directory.

-- Dirk

Oliver Zeigermann wrote:

Sorry for bothering, but I do not know where to turn to in this matter.

marven site

does not work for me because of a problem reported by the jelly plugin both with rc2 and rc3. Does it work for you?

Thanks in advance,

Oliver