Cool. Practically done it, but getting a unit test failure for the
testPrimitiveAccessors. Will figure out and submit.

The constructor for MutableNumber is odd.

It's

a) Empty, so possible to have a MutableNumber without a value yet.
b) package-scoped, so only we can extend it.

I'm not sure if there are good uses for a), but b) seems like something we
don't need to do.

Hen