--- robert burrell donkin

http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/Betwixt/XDocletIntegration
> :)

OK, will check it.

> it can be easily moved somewhere else later.
>
> i've create the basic page but please everyone just
> dive in with ideas
> (and please correct anything i've got wrong).
>
> (another reason is that we might just be able to
> coral some more
> volunteers into joining the effort.)
>
> >> this would mean that there'd be no reason why we
> >> couldn't have
> >> implementations for both versions (provided that
> >> there are developers
> >> keen to write them).
> >
> > It's OK to have 2 versions. From my point of view,
> > stopped to use xdoclet-1.2 adn moved everything to
> 2.0
> > ( but EJB people would have hard time, as nobody
> from
> > xdoclet 2 plugin developers uses EJB anymore )
> > so there are oeople whoi is going to stay with 1.2
> for
> > a while...
> >
> > I think ( for xdoclet 2 )  betwixt plugin shall be
> > located in xdoclet repository , because of
> dependency
> > to qtags plugin.
>
> fair enough. we'd probably want to put a link on our
> website. what's
> your preferred mailing list? (just in case people
> get round to feeding
> patches for extra mappings through.)

xdoclet-plugins live under:
http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/xdoclet-plugins
( mailing lists are listed there, and I'm listening on
them )

Patches / bugs / etc are better placed in JIRA:

http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10231

( due to mailing list volatitlity )

And as xdoclet-2 is gainig pace, my outstanding
patches asre now in generama repository and
dependencies are
stabilized now, I think xdoclet-plugins shall compile
without any problem

( ok, you may still need to get ejb-2.1.jar somewhere
as it is not on ibiblio - but since betwixt plugin is
not going to depend on ejb stuff, it
shall be no problem )

regards,

=====
----[ Konstantin Pribluda ( ko5tik ) ]----------------
Zu Verstärkung meines Teams suche ich ab Sofort einen
Softwareentwickler[In] für die Festanstellung.
Arbeitsort: Mainz
Skills:  Programieren, Kentnisse in OpenSource-Bereich