On Wed, 23 Jun 2004, Emmanuel Bourg wrote:

> Henri Yandell wrote:
>
> > I'd be surprised if anyone is using Maven on minotaur. It's a FreeBSD
> > machine without Java as far as I know.
>
> Well I was suprised to find a recent JDK on minotaur as well, I guess it
> uses the Linux emulation layer. Ant is available too.

Odd.

hostname matches, java gives me command not found and ant is there.

We must have path differences:

/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/games:/usr/local/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin:/home/bayard/bin

> You are right, only the developpement pages should be refreshed then
> (changes, commits, activity, tests...). The documentation should stick
> to the latest stable release. I have no idea how to achieve this with
> Maven though ;)

Yeah, I've actually gone with a pretty different solution and have a
series of scripts that run Maven and build their own website for the
development pages:

http://builds.osjava.org/

Gump, Continuum (Maven), Damage-Control, CruiseControl all promise to do
thise but don't get close to the development site.

Hen