Craig McClanahan wrote:

Michael Colbert wrote:

I'd like to volunteer to contribute time and code to the commons-workflow
project. I've written two workflow engines in the past two years for two
seperate organizations and have some new ideas I would like to explore in
open-source. I see the commons-workflow project as a good starting point.

Cool. Welcome!

Thanks, Craig.

Having said that, I'd like to get a feel for the commons-workflow community. Who is using it? What are you using it for? What do you see are the strengths
and weaknesses of the project as it stands? How can I help?

I'm going to make Colin happy :-), and go through his outstanding patches this evening (Pacific time in the US), applying what I can. I'll try to do the same for yours -- expeditiously as possible, at least until my next big time crunch happens.

Sounds like a plan. I'm looking forward to helping out. I've been going through the archives, reading comments and suggestions. Would like to start looking into the possibilities of a more powerful process modeling/scripting mechanism. Something that can express more complex behavior, e.g. conditional transitions, composite activities, error handling, data-passing, etc.

Mike Colbert