We should think about this from the client's perspective. Clients
generally don't care how big the underlying implementation is. What
they care about is having a meaningful API to call. If we start
changing the client API simply because we think the implementation is
getting too big, well, then I think we have bigger problems... ;-)

--
Martin Cooper