the release candidate has been available for a week now with no problems reported. there have been a number of small improvements to the documentation since then but no major changes to the code base. i would therefore like to propose that we cut beanutils 1.7.0 from the head of the release branch. this vote will be conducted on the commons-dev list and i will tally no earlier than 2200 GMT on this coming friday, the 30th.

here's my +1

- robert

[ ] +1 I fully support this release
[ ] +0 I give qualified support to this release
[ ] -0 I have reservations about this release
[ ] -1 This release should not be cut