I'd posted this to commons-user back in July, never got an answer and went
on with my reqs using a regex instead.
I saw Martin's post today on a 1.1.3 release and figured I should I forward
this to see if it was a bug or only that fully 'resolved' urls are valid or
something and I was using incorrectly?