Hello

I just run into a Timestamp problem with the Oracle 9i (9.2.0) JDBC Driver
When calling rs.getObject(index) on a DB field, defined as Timestamp(6), the resulting object is a oracle.sql.TIMESTAMP and not a java.sql.Timestamp as with other JDBC Drivers. This leads to a null value propagation if your Bean Property is defined as java.sql.Timestamp.

If calling rs.getTimestamp(index), Oracle correctly converts the resulting value to a java.sql.Timestamp object.

I looked at the current source and added the following statement to the BeanProcessor processColumn Method as a workaround:

} else if(propType.equals(Timestamp.class)) {
       return rs.getTimestamp(index);

This ensures that for a Bean property of type java.sql.Timestamp the getTimestamp() method is called.
Otherwise the default getObject() mehod is called, so there souldn't be a problem if someone wants the Oracle enhanced oracle.sql.TIMESTAMP object.

Regards
Rolf