Hi all,

Just getting back into the swing of things after vacation.  Seems like a bit
of activity in configuration, so I hope I don't accidentally step on
anyone's toes..  I was really hoping that getVector had been eradicated
everywhere..  I know we spent quite a lot of effort doing that.  But, maybe
as far as turbine is concerned, it was only in the 2.4 branch...

At any rate, since it is marked as deprecated, and Henning has put back all
the unit tests, I guess we can let it lie...  I hate releasing a 1.0 w/
deprecated code, on the other hand, getting to 1.0 is the main job!

Eric